Kate

Patient

Q: Hi, I'm 23, had a 8.2cm left ovarian cyst and some Fallopian tube removed via keyhole surgery a week ago. Four days after surgery I got very sharp pains in left side, it slightly improved over days, now day 8 post op I'm getting the sharp pains back again but worse, it's not near any cuts, it feels like it's deep inside, almost like the cyst is still there. It's very painful when I move around or sit up straight for a period of time.

Symptoms:  Pain lower left side after ovarian cyst removal, occasional nausea,
Doctor