Kegel exercises cause popping, stretching and walking cause popping in hip and chest

Patient : Hi, I wasn't sure which to post this in so I will try to be as straight forward as I can. Last year I fell on ice, on my right side, and have had to be in physical therapy since then. I was first treated for SI Joint Dysfunction in my right hip, I had to do a bit of strength training in PT for my right arm (as I was unable to lift for a while) and shoulders, and for the last 7 months I have been in PT for spinal treatment to treat migraines as a result of this injury (I am told I have a difficult to treat tissue injury on my spine that causes migraines and muscle spasms in the back of my neck). I have successfully, with some limitations, been able to lift again, walk normally and have abolished most of my symptoms that cause headaches. However I have a few remaining concerns. Over the last 3 months, my hip and my shoulder have started to pop (so loud people in the room can hear it) and I feel like they are nudging against my other bones, as well as popping in my chest when I take a deep breath (I feel this in both the front of my chest at the top center of my rib cage and in the very back of my neck). When I walk, or when I first wake up and stretch my legs, or even when I tighten my muscles, my hip automatically pops. I have also been doing some exercises to help strengthen my pelvic area (kegel) because I also had a difficult time controlling my bladder. When I do I also have a loud pop down there, and this is loud enough for others to hear as well. Sometimes it's painful, sometimes it's a relief. I have been told to not pop any of my "popping spots" on my own (which I can if I pull my legs toward my chest or tighten my muscles when stretching), and when I don't it feels stiff and eventually pops on it's own anyways. I don't know what to do, as blood tests are normal, I've had abdominals, x-rays and mri's and everything looks fine. However, I feel like this is interfering with my recovery and is deeply stressing me out.