Patient : Sir meri mother ko 3-4 mahine se khansi aa rahi h. unhe aisa lagta h ki jaise gale me kuch fasa sa h aur jab bhi khansi aati h to unko vomate ho jati h. physian se consult kiya to unhone bataya ki TB h but unki di hui dava jab garm karne lagi to fir unhone dusre doctor ko dikhane ko bola shayad wo problem k baare me confirm nahi the. ab hame nahi samajh aa raha h kahan kisko dikhaye.Please mujhe bataye kya karna chahiye.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I was in vacation and 4 days into the trip I developed a itchy feeling all over my body. I have no bite marks however...

Q: I got a test ige immunoglobulin serum test . The value cams 520 ? What does this mean . I am a 30 years old mum .

Q: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Q: Hello, I had my nose pierced about 4 weeks ago. I thought I was starting to get an infection but it turned out to be...

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon