Kidney Infection, Right leg pain, lower right back pain.

Patient: I have a kidney infection and I am having very painful sharp pains in my right leg that is waking me up night. I have taken my pain medication but still hurting. Due you think I have a blood clot. My lower back on my right side is really hurting, I am not urinating alot and I am trying to drink plenty water. I do not have insurance. I went to a walk in clinic today and they gave me antibodic and a pain medications. They said I had a Kidney and UTI infection. Do you think I have Kidney Stones, I have had 2 Kidney Stones proceduers in 2014.

Symptoms: Pain in lower right back, and down right leg, and in front on right side. Feeling cold all the time

Doctor: HiThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. If you have burning micturition and fever. But you are likely to be having chronic backache with radiculopathy. Treatment of it is analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Mecobalamin is helpful in nerve radiculopathy. It can be confirmed by MRI of the lumbar spine.Hope your query gt answered.Wishing you a good health.