Kind of long sorry in advance - I'm 24 year old

Patient

Q: Kind of long sorry in advance -
I'm 24 year old female very overweight (I'm working on it ) and recently diagnosed with hypertention stage 1. I've been having a ton of odd symptoms
The lowest my bp goes is 135/90 the average is 150/100
the last week or so during random times my vision get blurry, i find out hard to think or find words, loud sounds are hard to process these am to go on for 20 mins and then just as quickly they pass. .. most recently I've been getting random pains under my left breast area feels like in the ribs. It'll be just sharp pains that kind of catch my breath and then again they quickly pass within 10 mins or so

Each time these have happened I go to my local clinic and I'm sent away with no results usually my bp has lowered again and they see no issues with me.

I'm just concerned i may be having cardiac issues with these symptoms

Heart disease runs in my familyon top of that I am a smoker (trying so hard to quit ) mixed with the high bp...

Anyways should i be concerned with these issues?

Symptoms:  Blurry vision, high bp, pain
Doctor