Kindly provide a solution

Patient : Am having a cold for the last two days, their is pain in the upper mouth and have mucus oozing from nose
Symptoms:  Sneezing,mucus,pain in uppermouth
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. With a history of cold, facial pain, a nd mucus dripping from nose, the most likely cause is sinus infection or sinusitis. If you develop fever you may need a course of antibiotics for relief. As of now, you need to start steam inhalation 2-3 times daily which will help in draining the sinuses for secretions, as well as an anti histaminic like Levocetrizine will he helpful. Kindly consult your local physician for the same. Hope this was helpful, Regards.