Klebsiella pneumoniae

Patient : My urine has been detected with klebsiella pneumoniae. I gave the sample 10 days ago. I was on Nitrofurin for a week But the doctors tell me that this bacteria is resistant to this antibiotic and I should change it. I cannot get the prescription for another 2 days. I want to know if that would be too late (about 20 days since the start of the symptom). I have had pyelonephritis a month ago and repeated UTI. what is the reason for such recurrence.
Symptoms:  Vomitting, lower abdominal pain, urine flow stream has less pressure