Knee and leg pain

Q: I am in Mexico and can not get medical attention so I need some help. I am working in Mexico and will be back on the 16th at night (5 days). Here is what has gone on:

Day One: During the afternoon the left knee felt like it was separating the top portion of the leg from the bottom portion. Almost as if someone was pulling on one the bottom side. Three hours later the knee felt stiff and would not bend back all the way. Two more hours after that the leg became painful and would not change with icing. There was a hard knot present under the knee cap. The knee was stiff and hard to walk on. Hurts most when the leg is rotated 10-15 degrees while standing.

Day Two: After a full night of rest, the leg felt better until I stood on it and was up for 20 minutes. There is pain in the knee and it has swollen slightly. A hard knot is noticeable to the touch under the knee cap. This same spot on the other knee is soft and spongy. The knee feels to go slightly numb when I am sitting in a chair only. 

What might it be?