Knee injury

Patient

Q: HI

I just want to know, i'v husrt my knee 11days ago.(i think it twisted as it happened in 2008) the DR said he thinks that i torn my muscle, he said its not to serious, but need to see him in two weeks time, (that was the day after injury) that he can see if my knee dislocates and if i need to go for a scope. why is he making me wait 2 weeks and how is he going to see if my knee dislocates? is it sore??? my knee is stil swollen after 11 days of injury

Symptoms:  knee swollen, pains and knee feels a little unstable
Doctor