Knee Injury?

Patient : Im a 12 year old boy and my knee hurt and i can barely stand on it if i stand on it for a while. My knee doesnt look normal either

Q: I ama 68 year old female who has been very active. Have not been exercising during last month due to cataract surger...

Q: My daughter was playing volleyball and dove/slide in for the ball. She said it hurt her right knee. But she was outsi...

Q: My knee is severely swollen (size of a grapefruit). I had an xray which was normal. It hurts a ton on the inside of m...

Q: When i went up the stairs i got knee pain as if its twisting on the inside. INtense pain for at least 5 minutes cant ...

Q: My knee hurts when I cross my legs also when standing for link the amount of time I currently have a standing office ...

218

173

138

98

MORE ON ASK THE DOCTOR