Knee injury(joint)

Q: Sir, I fell an injury by soccer. I do MRI and I give that report suggestion. Pls review it and help me with ur advice.
Small rounded signal void area is noted in lower cortex of lower end of right femur might be enostosis.
Impression: MRI features of right suggest-
.Interstitial tear at ACL with contusion/Inflammatory lesion in PCL near femoral attachment.
.Grade I injury in posterior horn of medical meniscus and grade III injury in posterior horn of lateral meniscus.
.Interstitial tear at lateral collateral ligament.
.Moderate joint effusion.
These are the suggestion of my MRI report. Pls help me with ur treatment.

Symptoms:  When I want to curve my right leg to left side I felt a little pain and I fell that something is not right there so that I cant curve it properly.