Knee muscle hurt

Patient

Q: Good morning, two weeks ago I was at the beach surfing in the shore and I fall off the table, and trying to resist I hurt the upper inner part of my knee which immediately became inflamated (I believe I hurt the muscle). I used a lot of hot packs and Ibuprofen.

Today it doesn't look inflamated but sometimes it hurts just a little bit when I bend the knee.

I will want to begin working out riding bike, but I'm not sure I'll be healthy.

Symptoms:  A little bit of pain in the muscle just above the left knee when I bend it.
Doctor