Knee pain

Patient: I am of age above 55 i have knee pain due to fracture of my right leg what is the treatment and medicine for this type

Doctor: I have assumed you are talking about chronic knee pain which you have attributed to an old fracture. If such is the case you probably have developed arthritis in that knee and should have this diagnosis confirmed with an xary. The treatment for athritis usually involves the use of pain killers such as acetominephen and celebrex along with physical therapy.