Knee pain

Q: Actually I dont have any knee pain like that.I lied that I have knee pain as i have written it in "How to choose an appropriate Category" section as I needed to SELECT something from the list of options given to post the comment.However I had Lack of vitamin D and excess of uric acid and thats why I had some pain in my knees.Now I have got it cured.
Now the issues are:
1)very low sound of bone rubbing “crrrr” is heard in my right knee when I sit on the floor and stand up(during standing up).
2) my right leg is about ½ inch shorter than my left leg.I don’t know whether it was like that from my birth or not.can it be any kind of disease or not.Is there any kind of disease or medical condition in which legs get shorter slowly.Has it anything to do with synovial fluids in my knee.I usually don’t get sunlight or maybe very less.Will it get shorter in future.
3)I used to wear broken shoes and hence my feet used to get little bend every time while walking. I have been wearing that shoe for years.I think my legs have become a little bend.
Is it possible.If possible how to fix it.
4)If I will keep any part of my body in a bend way or wrong way for many days or years (due to bad habbit) not all the time but most of the time.Will it get bend.

Symptoms:  'crrrr' sound in my right knee,my right leg about 1/2 inch shorter than my left leg,bend feet.