Knee Pain after fall

Q: Hi

I fell over last saturday and straight away felt pain in my left knee. I got up and had to limp around for a few minutes until intense pain had gone, however i have had consistent pain for a week now. The pain seemed to be solely within the left knee, however as time goes on the throbbing seems to be going down my left leg from the knee about half way down. Feels like its the bone, however I'm not definite. I am unable to kneel on it without pain, however walking is not to bad as long as i don't twist the leg. Also every know and then it feel as if the leg is going to bend the wrong way while standing or walking. Not great. The swelling has been minimal however there was a slight inflamation.
Occasional clicks in the knee as a little weird too.

I had assumed it was a simple knee twist as i fell onto my right side and the left knee was in pain. I am now a little concerned i may have a small fracture as the pain feels similar to previous bones breakages i have had

Symptoms:  Pain in left knee and down the leg half way