Knee pain after Hemi

Q: I am 12 weeks post-op from a left knee Hemi-arthroplasty. I am still in a good deal of pain, and have trouble walking; stairs are impossible. At a 5 week post-op appt. xrays indicated a "crack" in my bone near the hardware, PA asked if I had fallen - no - he suggested perhaps it happened during surgery, but said it appeared healed. In PT, it was 4 weeks before I could do straight leg raises without help, so we are very behind and have just started strengthening at week 9. The kneecap appears mis-aligned and therapy has said this as well - to me - but will not say it to the surgeon as they are afraid of losing their jobs. Its important to note that I have had several scopes on this knee as well as an HTO many years ago. I have an appt. tomorrow with the surgeons PA, I have actually not seen the surgeon - not before surgery, not the day of, nor since.
My questions are: a) why am I still in so much pain; b)why does the kneecap shift inward; c) what specific questions should I ask him tomorrow to resolve this? Please Help. Thank you - Dawn