Knee Pain after standing for 2 hours and when bending knee

Patient : Hi, I have been having knee pain issues for about the last 8 years. The pain usually onsets when I have been standing for around 2-3 hours without sitting down and the pain I get is a dull pain right in the centre of the knee. This has been manageable up until recently when I have started to get pain bending my knees under load E.g running or when I am sitting in a chair and just raise my lower leg and straighten out my knee with a strong sharp pain in the centre of the knee. (I am 23 years old, 6'4 and 13 stone) Please could anyone help? Thanks
Symptoms:  Dull knee pain at centre of knee, and strong sharp pain when bending knee