Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Knee pain and stiffness and dislocating knees

Knee pain and stiffness and dislocating knees

Patient: I have two dislocating knees and my left is worse than my right . for a few months now in my left knee I have had stiffness and cramp like pain below the knee cap I also suffer from severe lower back pain . i have had operations on both knees in the past and ive been told I have hypermobility

Symptoms: Knee stiffness and pain

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving backache, knee pain and muscle cramps. You may be having vitamin and trace elements deficiency. You can take multivitamins and trace elements supplements. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take its supplements. You will be benefitted by exercises of back and knee. Analgesics such as ibuprofen is helpful in pain relief.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.