Knee pain associated with prolonged standing

Patient : What could be the cause of my knee pain? I can walk for kilometers or climb 100 stairs without experiencing any problem, but if I stand without moving for a period of time I experience knee pain. There isn't a sharp / intense pain, but a consistent ache that worsens the longer I stand.This ache can then last for a few days if I've had to stand for a long period of time without much moving. When standing in a queue I feel the need to bend each knee every now and then for example. I'm 31 years old, could this be arthritis? I do gym and exercise my legs, but I'm not certain if I'm doing correct exercises, I don't want to worsen the condition
Symptoms:  Knee pain after standing for prolonged periods of time