Knee pain during/after snowboarding instructor. 

Patient : Hi, I am a 19 year old female, working as a snowboarding instructor. I've noticed that after a day of riding hard that my knee that is in front most of the time is really sore, and hurts to straighten it, even hurting some days while I'm riding. Once I walk around and straighten it more it goes away until I sit down for my hour and a half ride home and it's back. I've changed my stance on my board and it has helped but I'm not sure what else I can do.
Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your pain can be due to fati gue due to overwork. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Icing and rest to knee will be helpful. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.