Knee pain for almost a month?

Q: Why do I keep on getting knee pain when I go out for a jog, more than a month?

-Hello, my name is Andy. I'm 15 years old and I've been noticing these symptoms for more than 3 weeks now. Possibly a month by the time you read this, but here's the story. Before independence day (July 1 or 2) I decided to go out for some exercise by jogging at the track at a park near my house. Yet, that was my second time going out for another run at the park. I started out great! I had no pain, I was focusing on jogging and burning the calories I need, but towards the end on my last lap or so, I suddenly felt this small sharp pain on knee caps. It wasn't that big of a deal at that time so I continued with a small steady jog. As I progressed, the symptom got more worse as of then not only my knee was hurting but on the back of my knee as well. (Felt like someone just hit my knee caps with a baseball bat). So I stopped and continued walking, but I was limping a little, struggling to continue any farther but I then eventually made it home and asked my mom to massage it with a Hot N Cold ointment.

I decided to take a small break from my running and I felt fine again. I can walk properly throughout my house and outside. So then I went out for another run 2 weeks later, but that day the pain came very quick when I wasn't even 1/4 from the track. First it started out with my knee caps, then progressed to the back of my collateral ligament. So instead, I went home with the same deal. Massaged it, got rest, stretched a little, so I tried to run again this week and the same thing occurred.

More info:
-Healthy, fit
-Don't have any leg issues before, never gone into leg surgery
-Didn't hurt my knee on a wall of some sort during the month
-Have not talked to my regular doctor
-Only on my right leg
-Walking is fine, but if I walk for hours constantly it will start to be more uncomfortable again
-I do drink milk to get as much calcium as I can
-I don't wear knee brace.
-I do have good exercise clothing/shoes.

Can you please explain to me what is happening? Is this very serious?

Symptoms:  Knee/collateral ligament pain