Knee Pain upon bending

Patient

Q: Hi doctor , I kinda feel pain on the back of my knee when i bent it fully or trying to sit like a japanese . my leg looks the same and does not look swollen either. everything was fine until i try to bend my knee to around 100 to 120 degrees . I starting to have this injury after a session of squat during my weight workout

Symptoms:  Knee pain
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are probably got strain of muscles due to More workout involving in squaring along with weight workout. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care