Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Knee Pain upon bending

Knee Pain upon bending

Patient: Hi doctor , I kinda feel pain on the back of my knee when i bent it fully or trying to sit like a japanese . my leg looks the same and does not look swollen either. everything was fine until i try to bend my knee to around 100 to 120 degrees . I starting to have this injury after a session of squat during my weight workout

Symptoms: Knee pain

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are p robably got strain of muscles due to More workout involving in squaring along with weight workout. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care