Knee pain with burning sensation travelling down the limb

Patient : I have a bad pain in my right knee and it hurts in the knee cap and on the out side of my knee and the pain goes down my leg and under my foot and feels burning. It hurt when I walk and I can't pull my leg all the way back and I cant kneel on it either. It just all of a sudden started hurting. Help please?
Doctor :   Your symptoms may denote either a ligament or a meniscal injury . However I notice that you have a bakers cyst at the ba ck of your left knee and this may be the start of a bakers cyst in your right knee.A burning sensation that you are experiencing may indicate a nerve injury. However at this point in time and without conducting a physical examination it is difficult to say what is causing your pain. You need to see your family physician for a detailed physical examination along with an xray of both your knees and further testing like an ultrasound or mri if needed.