Knee Popping with tightness behind my knee, no pain

Q: I have been doing Crossfit for nearly two months now. About a week and a half ago, I banged my knee on the side of a bar on accident (walking, didn't see it) I have a bruise in the lower left side of my right knee cap that is now starting to disappear. However, just around that time I banged my knee I have been having tightness and popping in my knee area. When I bend my knee and extend it pops or clicks, and I have occasional tightness around the tendons behind my knee (on the left side). I can do all the movements and squats with no pain, its just I feel like something may be wrong with it. A slight tear perhaps. Any ideas?

Symptoms:  Popping in the knee cap, tightness in the ligaments behind knee (on the left side)