Knee swelling and red spot through out the infected knee

Patient

Q: Hello doctor my name is Neevash Ramdial I am 13 years old and I live in Trinidad. On the forth of January I fell on some wire and damaged my knee. This lead to swelling of the knee and extreme pain. Thinking this was just a normal fall I left the knee and applied the normal medicine I would use if I have a normal fall.
However two weeks later I noticed that the swelling was not going and I had a lot of red spot in and around the knee together with a lot of pain. This is when I decided to seek medical attention for it. The first doctor I went to told me that everything was okay and the swelling would go down in a few days. But two week later I was not getting any improvement so I went to my paediatrician who then told me that the fall was no longer a matter of trauma and that it was now a matter of an infection in the knee.
From there we began to to M.R.I and Xrays but the all came back negative. The my paediatrician advised us to return to the first doctor who I initially saw (he was an orthopaedic). After doing so the first doctor told us the same thing as he said before so we decided to seek another doctor opinion.
Having met a doctor in the hospital when I went for a separate reason he told me that he totally agrees what the paediatrician said and that now I should get a second orthopaedic opinion on the matter.
The next Tuesday I went to see the second orthopaedic doctor (This is the end 6th week after the injury) but there the doctor said the same as my paediatrician that it was an infection. However that doctor sought the opinion of another orthopaedic specialist who was also present at the time. They both came up with the conclusion that the knee was definitely infected.
After this encounter I was in the hospital for a week where all the necessary blood test was done including a surgery where the doctor drilled my bone and took out fluids in order for it to be sent for testing however most of these test came back negative. I also had a week of Intravenous antibiotics while I was in the hospital for that week (Augmentin).
Getting discharge from the hospital (in the 7th week now ) the doctor told me that I was not to bear weight on that leg for 6 week in order for the bone to heal properly.
Today the 3/3/2015 (2 months after) I went for a check up by the doctor and we noticed the the swelling have increased alot this lead the doctor to do a knee aspirate on the infected knee. The sample which he extracted from the knee was sent for testing. The test which is to be carried on that sample will be a test to see if there is any puss formation in the knee. At this time I am still waiting on a histology report which I am expected to get by the end of this week. The doctor said that till that report comes they can't do any thing more on the knee.
This doctor is everything in which happen to my knee I have tried everything and the knee is still the same way but slightly more swelling and pain.
Could you please help me and share your thoughts on the situation.

Symptoms:  Swelling of the knee and red spot surrounding the infected area after a fall which took place two months ago
Doctor