Knees pain and crackling

Patient

Q: Hello.I'm 21 years old and since i start exercise 1.5 months ago and about 1 month ago my knees start making sound when I was exercising and about 2 weeks ago start pain when I move.I was to pharmacy and they give for me pure cod oil vitamins and it just get more bad.I have tried creams and gels but nothing help.

Doctor

A:   Im not sure what types of exercises you are doing, but it maybe very important for you to consult a personal trainer as not everyones body is made the same for certain types of exercies. You may have weak muscles surrounding the knees (such as your calfs and quadriceps) that need work before starting other exercises. Hope this helps.