Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Knot located where the jawbone is, redness and bumbs around

Knot located where the jawbone is, redness and bumbs around

Patient: Knot located where the jawbone is, redness and bumbs around the right temple, and pain in the neck… All on the right side. What could this be?

Symptoms: Redness, soreness, bumps around temple area, knot like bump on jawbone by ear, pain in the neck. All on right side

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have injury to the side of the head. I think you should see a Doctor as soon as possible to reach the diagnosis. An examination and maybe tests will be needed to reach the diagnosis.Hope this helps you.