Knot located where the jawbone is, redness and bumbs around

Patient : Knot located where the jawbone is, redness and bumbs around the right temple, and pain in the neck... All on the right side. What could this be?
Symptoms:  Redness, soreness, bumps around temple area, knot like bump on jawbone by ear, pain in the neck. All on right side
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have injury to the side of the head. I think you should see a Doctor as soon as possible to reach the diagnosis. An examination and maybe tests will be needed to reach the diagnosis. Hope this helps you.