Krazy Glue for Wound Closure

Patient : My daughter was cutting hair and cut through her fingernail into the skin. It's not a deep cut or anything, but she has to work tonight and it's difficult to cut hair with a bandaid on. Is it safe to put crazy glue on it to keep it from bacteria?
Doctor :   It is nt wise to try to close th wound with Krazy Glue. She should kee the wound clean and apply a dressing of some sort such as Band-Aid bandage. If she is unable to do that she can apply an anitbiotic ointment ans simply leave the wound open. If she has to get he hands wet, it is best to wear latex gloves to protect the wound from developing an infection.