Kutub 30 x(sildenfil)while taking olmezest 40 mg

Patient

Q: I am 32 years old, weight 69 kg, height-5feet 7 inches and hypertensive..i am taking olmezest 40 mg for primary hypertension for 10 years..can i take kutub 30x while taking olmezest 40 mg..

Symptoms:  ED
Doctor

Sildenafil is a constrictor of the blood vessel. If taken in conditions of high blood pressure, it can further cause increase in blood pressure and can lead to stroke and intracranial bleeding, haemorrhage, etc which can be life threatening.
It is advised that you avoid the medication even though you or on antihypertensives.

It is recommended that you consult a cardiologist for an examination and then take a call if you still would want to use it.
There are other methods to help you like penile Vibro acoustic stimulator and prosthesis which can help maintain erection.
Talk to an andrologist about the other options.
Hope this was helpful.
Feel free to write back for further assistance.