Lack of Breast Development?

Q: I'm wondering if my small breasts might be caused by some kind of medical issue.
I'm not a small person by any means. I'm of average height, with a large frame, broad shoulders, little curves to speak of, and I'm hovering right at the overweight BMI for my height. I'm definitely not petite.
I'd say that my left breast is probably a 34A, while my right is a 32A. I have to wear a 36 with a bra extender because my ribcage is so large. Both of my breasts are more triangular than round, in a way reminiscent of the Kim Possible cartoon.
No one in my family has DDs, but no one else is this small. I have a cousin who's a B cup, but she weighs around 90 pounds.
I started my period a good five or six years ago (I'm 19, 20 in September), so I have definitely hit puberty. I'm just kind of wondering if I finished it.