Lack of Libido and orgasmic contractions without ejaculation

Q: Hello,

I am 41 years old. I have a remarkable lack in sex drive for more than 2 years now. Previously i used to have the urge to masturbate at least once in a day, but not now.

Now when i deliberately try to masterbate, I mostly come into orgasm without ejaculation.

I tried to do the Masters and johnson technique and as per the technique it needs to stop the arousal before it comes and then start doing it again. But when i stop it, it looks like the little libido that i had is gone because of the orgasmic contractions of the penis and i have to wait some times hours or even a day to fell like masterbating again.

I had some bad experiences like a separation with my wife and had some mental agony for which i consulted a physchologist who prescribed me a tablet called qutipin which is used for bipolar disorder. I had taken about 200 mg of that about a year back and now i am in the process of decreasing the doze and am taking 50 mg which i want to stop in another 6 months.

I do not havbe any erectile disfunction and if married again, can do successful intercourse. But the probloem is lack of libido.

Appreciate all advices including masters and johnson technique.