Lack of libido ruining my (perfect) sex life

Q: My sex drive is literally gone and I'm 21 and happily engaged. The problem is not with my partner and I don't know what to do, I want to have sex I just don't get excited anymore.
Is there anything I can do? This is miserable.

Symptoms:  No sex drive

Lack of sexual drive has got many reasons like anxiety, stress, increased smoking and consumption of alcohol, change in work environment or stress at home, new drug usage , diabetes which is yet to be diagnosed, hypertension and any male hormonal imbalance .You must see an andrologist and get a routine blood, urine and blood sugar tests done, hormone assay like testosterone will also be needed.If everything is normal, then you must focus on lifestyle modification.Spend more time with your partner, get bonded emotionally and physically. Make yourself comfortable when you are with her. Go for a vacation with her if possible. Indulge in a lot of foreplay before you attempt an intercourse. Discuss each others fantasies and act accordingly. Have a nutritious diet, cut down on oily and junk food. Include antioxidants and vitamins in your supplements daily. 30 minutes of exercise a day helps in reducing stress and keeps you healthy physically and mentally.
Hope this helped