Lack of period with history of eating disorder and over exercise

Q: Hello! I have some general questions related to mensturation and eating disorders. I am 27, 5'4 and 120. I workout 30-75 minutes, 5-6 days a week, everything from kickboxing to yoga. I have been struggling with disordered eating patterns and calorie restriction for the last 4 years but have maintained my weight. For a short time I was able to get down to 106lb from restricted eating and exercise. I ate a lot more and worked out less for about a month and put on 10lbs. I still have not gotten my period. I haven't had my period in over three years. It stopped 3 years ago when I was training for a half marathon. AT the time, I was still 120, so normal for my height. I haven't run intensely in over a year and a half though I stress the body with other forms of exercise to lose weight or at least maintain. I have seen many doctors about my amenorrhea and the only diagnosis is low estrogen. I have tried the pill (makes me sick), and the patch (makes me extremely tired) and neither brought my period back. I still restrictively eat, in that I eat the same things all the time, though I'm not underweight currently. I workout still. What is your advice for getting a period back again? I am only concerned because of the potential of osteoporosis. I already feel weaker in some regards so I don't want to develop the disease sooner. If I stop all intense exercise and do simple exercises a few times a week while maintaining a 2000 calorie a day diet, I would emotionally freak out and no doubt gain much weight. This would send me mentally into a tailspin so what are other answers and suggestions you have?