Lack of pleasure during intercourse

Q: Hello Doctor,

I have a specific question to ask you regarding sex life.

I am 40 years old male. I do not smoke and drink very occasionally (only if there is a party - may be once in 6 months etc). I have a very good sex drive and recently i noticed that i am not satisfied with sex. It is just mechanical activity. There is no problem for arousal or showing interest etc, but during intercourse i do not get any pleasure. I can do and enjoy foreplay for a long time, but intercourse is not so pleasurable as it was earlier. I am healthy and i do not have any other health issues such as BP, Sugar, cholesterol etc. I am not stressed out with work or anything. I would like to regain my lost interest in sexual intercourse. I masturbate very rarely before marriage and i used to have good and high sex drive after marriage without any problem for 10+ years.

I have the below questions;
- What is the name of this disease/behaviour?
- What would have caused this issue?
- Is there any natural way I can regain this (without medicines)?

I am bit worried due to this as i am not in a mood to continue sex with this behaviour, it would be great if you can reply me with a solution for this.