Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Lady with back pains and burning sensations.

Lady with back pains and burning sensations.

Patient: I have burning sensations in between my shoulder blades my spine sensitive to touch toes are numb all the time my upper arms are sensitive to touch finger tips go numb and tingle cannot walk far from the bathroom back to the living room

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for your query.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You need to investigate for vi tamin D3 deficiency, vitamin B12, Thyroid function test (T3,T4 and TSH), Blood sugar fasting and PP to investigate the cause of numbness. Analgesic such as ibuprofen ibuprofen help in relieving pain. Mecobalamine is helpful in relieving numbness. Multivitamins supplements can be of use.Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health.Take care.