Lap Band refill

Patient

Q: I had my Lap Band surgery on the 1st of Oct. 2011 and have lost over 150 lbs. I have pretty much maintained a weight of 115 lb., how every I was laid off my last job and am having trouble finding a new one. That being said food has become scarce and I have had to cut way down on my food intake. So needless to say I have lost more weight. Two my lap band lost a lot of pressure and I need it to be refilled (this is the 3rd tome this has happened). My question is, can I get my lap band refilled if I'm currently 90 lbs?

Ps. This are looking up and I should begetting this new job soon {knock on wood}. So I should be able to afford food and get back on track.

Doctor