Laprascopic surgery for endometriosis & uterine uplift

Patient : Hello. I have just undergone a laprascopic surgery for endometriosis & had a uterine uplift about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Is it safe to have intercourse by this time?
Doctor :   Hello, If you have undergone a laparoscopic endometrial ablation and sacrocolpopexy and its been nearly 3 weeks then its indeed safe to have an intercourse without any issues. It is ideally advised to avoid sex for just a week to allow the surgical inflammation to settle down so that it doesn't cause pain during the sexual activity. regards