Laproscopy or MRgFUS is best for intramural fibroid measuring 5x4.9 in the anterior wall

Patient

Q: I am 23 yrs old trying to conceive. When I had a general check up with doctor she advised me to take a blood test and pelvis scan. The scan report said I have a bulky uterus and intramural fibroid which measured 5x4.9 cms in the anterior wall which partially indents the cavity of uterus. The doctor advised me for myomectomy where the fibroid can be removed via laproscopy after which I can try for pregnancy 6 months later. I asked her about MRgFUS treatment which is an outpatient treatment. Dr. said they used to carry this for 30-40 yrs patient and it is not a successful practice as fibroid occurs in future. Can you pls advice the best treatment for me as I am scared that it should not affect me getting pregnant.

Symptoms:  No symptoms detected for intramural fibroid
Doctor