Large Baby - Is early labor indicated?

Patient : Im 32 weeks but my baby is the size of a 39 week old baby, would i be sent into labour early? and also why could he be growing this quick?
Doctor :   I do understand your concern, babies grow at different rates and you do not need to be concerned as the actual length an d weight of a baby may vary substantially. It is difficult to say what is the cause of your baby's large size. Factors influencing the growth of the baby are genetics, high blood sugar levels from unmanaged gestational diabetes in the mother or diabetes mellitus itself, but most of the large babies (weighing more than 9 pounds) have no identifiable risk factors. There is a possibility that your healthcare provider may want to induce labor early for which you want to speak with your doctor. Though in most cases such interventions may not be needed. I wish you the best, take care.