Large Clots during periods

Patient

Q: I have multiple fibroid of size 7x5cm, 4x4cm etc. For the last one month I have been taking ayurvedic medicine, Kanchnar guggul. Now I am having bleeding with many big clots at regular interval during periods. Is it in anyway related to the ayurvedic medicine that I am taking? If yes, is it harmful or natural outcome of the treatment?

Doctor

A:   I will not be able to tell you whether the bleeding is a result of the ayurvedic medication or the result of the fibroids. I suggest that you see your doctor to investigate further.