Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Last few weeks i was suffering from deep dull headache

Last few weeks i was suffering from deep dull headache

Patient: Last few weeks i was suffering from deep dull headache earpain..soreads from base of the skull to.neck n.shoulder..tired all the time..i could feel.mucous down my throat n nostrils..nostrils are often blocked with facial.pressure..i was on amoxilin for a week..I consulted a dentist a he told me all four wisdoms r infected n root canal has to be done asap.on my.right side teeth…now i still ve ear pain facial numbness geave head b tiredness..shoulder n.neck pain too

Last few weeks i was suffer...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.What started as a tooth infe ction, got spread and you ended up developing an upper respiratory tract infection, constant mucus dripping indicates the involvement of the sinus.Do not worry about the ear pain, it will resolve once the infection is taken care off.So, it is better you follow your dentist’s guidelines and get it removed.Hope this was helpful,Regards