Last, June 8,Monday, I had my first sexual intercourse with

Patient

Q: Last, June 8,Monday, I had my first sexual intercourse with this guy. He didn't ejaculated inside of me but he might have pre-ejaculated/*** inside me without him knowing.

I'm really nervous because on June 10,Wednesday, I feel nauseous and I vomitted eventually after a few hours and I was dizzy the moment I woke up that morning and lasted the whole day.

Then just yesterday, June 13, Friday,I had my period just on time and it's my 29th day in my cycle. Anyway, I was relieved when I had my period. It was strong and I had bad cramps just like my usual first days in my period. I had a lot of clottings too. Then at night, I noticed that my period has lessened.

Today this morning, when I woke up, there was a lot of blood in my pad and I had to pee and there was a lot of clotting too. Then after that, my period is suddenly gone! I drank 2 glasses of softdrinks and then there were blood again in my pad but they were just few. Btw, when I pee, there is no blood. My pee is crystal clear but sometimes it will come with a few little blood clot.

I'm really worried! I don't know if this is implantation bleeding since it's impossible that I have miscarried. Please help me! I'm not ready to get pregnant. I'm still in college!!! Huhuhuhu

Doctor