Last month i had my peroid for 18 days and then i had my IUD removed

Q: I am trying to see if i had a miscarriage. last month i had my peroid for 18 days and then i had my IUD removed. which i am assuming why my period lasted for so long. On Nov 1 i had unprotected sex, but he said he pulled out before he came. For two weeks i though i had a yest infection so i got some mediction for 7 days. Last week thursday i had some light bleeding and then on friday it was still light. On saturday i had a very heavy period with cloting and i was soaking through tampons and pad in 20 minutes. my cramps were mild. I had heavy bleeding up until sunday and then it stop. Did i have a miscarriage?