Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Last month, my fiancee and I were fooling around, we

Last month, my fiancee and I were fooling around, we

Patient: Last month, my fiancé and I were fooling around, we didn’t actually have intercourse but he did brush on the outside a couple times. I’m on birth control and I had my period as usual the next week. Last week I started feeling nauseated but the doctor said it was just a virus. Is it possible to be pregnant or am I just being paranoid?

Doctor: HelloThank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor”Women must have history of missed periods and urine pregnancy ancy test positive to say pregnant.You had your normal menses in next week and you were already on birth control, so there is no need to worry about even when it was a deep ejaculation inside.Wish you a good health.