Last month my period was nine days late Then I

Q: Last month my period was nine days late. Then I had it for two weeks. 5 days later I had a normal period. The Sunday of that period i started a new pack of birth control and had sex on Saturday but the condom broke and I was worried about precum so two days later I took plan b. That ended being on my birth control. I'm really nervous. could I likely be pregnant?

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concern here.

The chances of pregnancy are very less in your case as you had plan b on time and you are on your safe period. Plan B if taken after 24 hrs., it is 85% effective. Your next period may also be delayed due to mess up cause by plan b and birth control pills which can cause hormonal imbalance.

So wait for your next period and if it will delayed by 7 days from their expected date, get a home urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy ( as a rule). You are having irregular period, there are so many causes for it like stress, anxiety, birth control pills, hormonal imbalance, fibroid, infection and PCOD.

So if you had irregular period for 2-3 cycles, then consult a Gynaecologist for examination and investigation like hormonal profile, ultrasound scan and thyroid profile to rule out the above-mentioned causes.

Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.
Good luck.