Last month (on my fertile week) i gave a hand job.Are there chances of getting pregnant?

Patient

Q: Last month (on my fertile week) i gave a handjob to my boyfriend then 30mins later i went to the toilet to pee and clean up my vagina(with the same hand). Is it possible the sperm could travel inside my vagina and got pregnant? My expected period is last week so im really freaking out right now.

Symptoms:  Stress. Probably because thinking too much about this. I don't know
Doctor

There is a possibility of a pregnancy naturally only when the penis penetrates into the vagina followed by ejaculation inside the vagina. By giving a hand job, there is no possibility of a pregnancy in any way.
Hence, if your sure that there was no vaginal intercourse, you need not worry about anything. The delay in cycles could be due to a hormonal imbalance. Stress can also lead to hormone changes and cause delay in cycles. Wait for a week and get yourself examined by a gynecologist to detect the causes and treat the delayed cycles.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to contact us for further information.

Patient: Even when he ejaculated on my hand and i touched my vagina minutes later, there is zero possibility?
Doctor: Yes, there is no possibility even in that case of a pregnancy