Ask The Doctor > Pending > Last night before I went to bed I started feeling

Last night before I went to bed I started feeling

Patient: Last night before I went to bed I started feeling really odd. And it started with this weird stomach ache that kept me up for a few hours, in my lower abdomen, almost like period cramps but not. Then, this morning I woke up feeling light headed and immediately threw up when I stood up in the shower. Then today, I was having brunch with some friends and I stood up to help make pizza. I was standing there for about 15 minutes when I got suddenly very hot, took my cardigan off, walked to the bathroom to put cold water on my neck, came out of the bathroom because I felt like I was going to pass out so I went back to my friends and I started choking and convulsing, I couldn’t control it. Then I don’t remember anything and I woke up on the couch. My friends said my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I continued to shake and I couldn’t get my breath back. Afterwards, thinking maybe it was my blood sugar although I had eaten already, I ate cookies and drank juice but now it’s 4 hours later and I’m feeling very tired and disoriented, light headed when I stand up. Im not sure if i should go to the doctor or not if there’s norhing they can do because I didn’t go immediately.

Symptoms: Lighter headed, dizzy, tired, headache.

Doctor: