Last night i been having pain in my penis and

Q: Last night i been having pain in my penis and it was sting and it won't let me pee. so what i did was went got a plastic bag and add tons of ice. i place it on my penis and went to sleep. I havnt had any sexual contact with my partner at all. It just happen out of the blue. i dont know what happen. so can anyone explain to me what does that mean. What do i need to do.

Symptoms:  Pain and sting in my groin.

A:   Hi.

The history of stinging pain in the penis with inability to pass urine in spite of no sexual contacts indicates that you are suffering from stricture or valve of urethra.
The best outlook is to get the investigations first which in some cases can be therapeutic too.
- Urine culture and sensitivity with routine and microscopy.
- Urea, creatinine and blood sugar along with routine CBC
-Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen, particularly the urogenital system.
- Retrograde urethrography.
- Diagnostic as well as therapeutic cystourethroscopy.

This way a perfect diagnosis and treatment is possible.