Last night I vomited at least 2 gallons of bile

Q: Last night I vomited at least 2 gallons of bile dark green in about 3 diffrent episodes the day before I was having abdominal pain and for the past three days I've had almost no appetite and have honestly eaten very little and now I have a head ache that makes me feel like I wanna pass out when I stand

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The history of pain in abdomen followed by copious amount of bile in the vomiting is suggestive of a small bowel obstruction.
I would advise you the following:
Stop taking anything orally .
Report to the ER / Hospital as you need to be admitted and investigated if the complications have to be avoided.
You will need intravenous fluids and treatment.
Upper GI Endoscopy
CT scan of the abdomen
Once the cause is found then the plan for further treatment.

I hope this answer helps you to get the importance of an early diagnosis.