Last night my girlfriend and I had protected sex

Q: Last night my girlfriend and I had protected sex with a condom, I ejaculated inside her and while removing my penis she said it leaked (the condom). I immediatley jumped up out of bed and took off my condom and turned on the light. When I turned on the light and looked. I discovered that during the process of me taking the condom off in a hurry, Semen was flung out of the condom and on to both sides of her inner thigh and We're not sure if it was flung on to the opening of her vagina. I immediately got up again, got a towel, soaked it in Acetone (because it has alcohol in it to kill the sperm) and wiped it off her thighs and wiped a little bit on the opening. We had to go to school today, we're both broke teenagers who can't afford Emergency Contreception, and we can't and haven't told our parents, and due to health reasons she probably can't take Plan B anyway. Tomorrow (24th of Feb) is apparently the time she is supposed to ovulate. Her period is usually around the 10th each month which is nearly two weeks away. What is the chance of pregnancy? We're worried and scared.

Thank you for your query at

I will start by assuring you that there is no need to panic. You had a condom on while you had intercourse with her and pulled out with the ejaculate inside. Now if some amount of ejaculate comes in contact with her thighs or even the opening of her vagina, it is not going to cause pregnancy. For pregnancy to occur, ejaculate needs to be deposited in the female vagina, where it can travel and meet the ovum for fertilization.
So please do not worry.

Hope this was helpful.